The best touchscreen fingerprint biometric time clock
Acumen Data Systems, Inc., a leading developer of time and attendance software and systems, offers the GT550 touchscreen fingerprint bio-metric time clock.
Designed for employee time and attendance, as well as facility access control. Acumen’s GT550 is easily integrated into existing WiFi or Ethernet networks. Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) is also supported for integration convenience.
The GT550 is a flexible networked touchscreen time clock. Acumen’s GT550 supports many forms of employee clocking, including fingerprint biometrics. It also supports options for proximity, bar-code, magnetic stripe, and PIN.
The GT550 biometric touchscreen time clock also supports a camera. Pictures can serve as a backup or alternative clocking method.
Employee self-service functionality is also supported with the GT550 touchscreen fingerprint bio-metric time clock. Right from the GT550 time clock, employees can request time off, view time off approvals, transfer departments, and much more.
Touchscreen bio-metric fingerprint time clock specifications
- 10″ Color Touchscreen Display.
- Fingerprint, Bar-code, Magnetic Stripe, Proximity, & PIN Clocking.
- Audio & Video Support (2 Megapixel Camera) for Clocking or Communications.
- Employee Self-Service.
- Punch In & Out for Day, Job, Task, Etc.
- Transfer Department, Group, Etc.
- Request Time Off.
- View Time Off Approvals.
- View Total Hours Worked.
- View Last Punch.
- View Current Department, Job, Task, & Status.
- Ethernet Communications.
- HTTPS Secure Communications Support.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Support.
- 6 USB 2.0 Ports for Expansion.
- SD Socket.
The GT550 is currently readily available and typically ships quickly. To learn more about Acumen Data Systems and the GT550 time clock, call 888-816-0933 or visit Best time tracking