GT10 series is innovative versatile time clocks which combine a highly durable yet elegant casing with a variety of identification methods from bar code cards, magnetic stripe cards, RFID/proximity cards, and/or fingerprints.
Offering unparalleled performance with all the features a modern time and attendance reader should have including relay contacts for access control/external bell.
TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free and with optional WiFi communication installation of the clock becomes easy.
The USB port can be used to transfer the data to and from the USB flash drive. GT10 is an easy plug-in solution for existing time and attendance software systems using Acumen’s complete software suite.
- Color TFT screen with graphical interface for ease of use
- Rugged and highly accurate optical sensor
- No need to enter PINs
- Rugged 20-key keypad with four programmable function keys
- USB host port for easy data transfer to a USB flash drive
- Relay contacts for access control/external bell function
- Serial port can be used for communication with reader or for attaching a printer
- Optional WiFi connectivity allows for easy and hassle free installation over a wireless network
- Audio and Visual feedback for accepted and rejected swipes
- Multi-language firmware supports English, Spanish & French
- Included mounting plate is designed to fit standard US double gang box
- Cards (US10-ID/HID/M) – 10000
- Transactions – 50000
- Fingerprints (US10-C) – 1500
- Color Display – 3 inch TFT Color Display
- Operating Temp – 0-45ºC / 32-113 ºF
- Operating Humidity – 20%-80%
- Power Supply – 12V DC, 1.5A
- Port – Ethernet (10/100M)
- Port – RS232/485
- Port – USB-HOST
- Length – 6.5 in
- Width – 5.5 in
- Depth – 1.8 in
- Weight – 3lbs
Experts in Timekeeping and Employee Scheduling
Acumen Data Systems is a leading provider of time clock and employee scheduling software. We help organizations manage their most valuable resources, the human kind. Acumen offers robust solutions for time and attendance, scheduling and leave management.
We believe that technology is just one quarter of the workforce management pie. Employees, policy, and the environment are just as important.
Do you have questions about Acumen’s time clock offerings?