GT10 series is innovative versatile time clocks which combine a highly durable yet elegant casing with a variety of identification methods from bar code cards, magnetic stripe cards, RFID/proximity cards and/or fingerprints (shown).
Offering unparalleled performance with all the features a modern time and attendance reader should have including relay contacts for access control/external bell.
TCP/IP communication is standard and will ensure that data transmission between the terminal and PC is error free and with optional WiFi communication installation of the clock becomes easy.
The USB port can be used to transfer the data to and from the USB flash drive. GT10 is an easy plug-in solution for existing time and attendance software systems using Acumens GetDATA, developers will have ability managing function keys and data output.
- Color TFT screen with graphical interface for ease of use
- Rugged and highly accurate optical sensor
- No need to enter PINs
- Rugged 20-key keypad with four programmable function keys
- USB host port for easy data transfer to a USB flash drive
- Relay contacts for access control/external bell function
- Serial port can be used for communication with reader or for attaching a printer
- Optional WiFi connectivity allows for easy and hassle free installation over a wireless network
- Audio and Visual feedback for accepted and rejected swipes
- Multi-language firmware supports English, Spanish & French
- Included mounting plate is designed to fit standard US double gang box
- Cards (US10-ID/HID/M) – 10000
- Transactions – 50000
- Fingerprints (US10-C) – 1500
- Color Display – 3 inch TFT Color Display
- Operating Temp – 0-45ºC / 32-113 ºF
- Operating Humidity – 20%-80%
- Power Supply – 12V DC, 1.5A
- Port – Ethernet (10/100M)
- Port – RS232/485
- Port – USB-HOST
- Length – 6.5 in
- Width – 5.5 in
- Depth – 1.8 in
- Weight – 3lbs